Using a thematic curriculum? Our subject stampers help you see coverage of different subjects with clear demarcation.
Simply stamp the relevant subject in the margin of pupils’ books when you change subjects, then you can quickly refer back to specific points to monitor individual subjects and evidence learning.
Subject stamper benefits:
- Streamline and use just one book for a range of subjects
- See at a glance coverage of different subjects in thematic topics
- Stamps stand out more clearly than notes in margins for quick and easy marking and monitoring
- Older pupils can stamp their own books
- Self-inked – long-lasting, zero fuss and no separate ink pad to carry around or replace
If you would like to find out more about our ‘Learning Means the World’ Curriculum please click here!
Evidence and Impact
Impact of ‘Learning Means the World’ Curriculum
Our ‘Learning Means the World’ Curriculum was only launched in March 2019 and we felt it was important to get some early feedback from adopter schools. Read about the impact this curriculum is already having:
- 100% of UK schools said that introducing ‘Learning Means the World has already made a significant difference to their curriculum.
- 100% of our schools said that they would be happy talking to other schools in their area about ‘Learning Means the World’ and many have already recommended us to colleagues.
“Elaine was an absolute inspiration as she worked with us on our new curriculum. Her passion for ensuring exciting and relevant learning shone through as she ensured she had a strong picture of our school, children, staff, parents and location to really personalise our planning. Despite already having high expectations of this curriculum from our previous conversations, these were exceeded. She has a wealth of knowledge about the themes as well as the National Curriculum, ensuring a cohesive and exciting curriculum that also meets the requirements of the National Curriculum. We can’t wait to get going!”
Headteacher, Charmouth Primary School