‘Successfully Implementing the 3D PSHE Secondary Programme’ Training
You’ve purchased our 3D PSHE Secondary Programme, having already recognised that it is going to be of enormous benefit to you and your colleagues, but now you want to know how to get the best out of it? We can help with that!
Based around our ‘Big Questions’ model and tailored specifically to your school’s context and unique character, we will focus on key areas to enable you to teach our programme in an informed and confident manner.
Who is this for?
KS3 and KS4 teachers using the 3D PSHE Secondary Programme
How long does the training last?
‘Successfully implementing the 3D PSHE Secondary Programme’ sessions are held in your school and are available as:-
- INSET (half days)
BIG Questions Covered
- What’s the story behind 3D PSHE?
- What are the fundamental principles and intentions of the programme?
- How do I use, implement and deliver the programme effectively?
- What is covered in the lessons?
- How is progression and cohesion guaranteed?
Monitoring and Assessment
- How do I assess and evaluate pupils’ learning?
We believe you know your staff and students best, so if there are particular areas you want us to focus more on, just let us know.
For a personalised price and more information on booking this ‘Successfully Implementing the 3D PSHE Secondary Programme’ training for your school, please fill in the form below and one of our lovely team will be in touch very soon.