Secondary Relationships and Sex Education Training 2020
Your staff will be aware of the new statutory requirements for Relationships and Sex Education due to be enforced in September 2020, but are they fully equipped to confidently deliver the content in the classroom? If not, we can help with that!
Who is this for?
Secondary teachers delivering the 2020 Sex and Relationship Programme of Study
How long does the training last?
These sessions, which aim to develop teacher knowledge and improve confidence, are held in schools, and are available as:-
- INSET (half days)
Based around our ‘Big Questions’ model and tailored specifically to your school’s context and unique character, you can choose to focus on some or all of the following areas:-
Big Questions Answered…
- What is a family?
- What makes a good parent?
- Why is marriage important?
- What is a forced marriage?
Respectful relationships, including friendships
- What is a stereotype?
- What is unacceptable behaviour in a relationship and when does it become criminal activity?
- What is equality?
- What is bullying?
Online and Media
- What is harmful content? What does the law say about online sharing and viewing?
- Is your data safe?
- How does the media affect perceptions of sex and sexuality?
Being Safe / Intimate and sexual relationships, including sexual health
- What is consent?
- What are the positive aspects of a healthy one-to-one intimate relationship?
- What is risky sexual behaviour?
- Where can I get help, advice and treatment?
It’s Your Choice!
We believe you know your staff and students best, so that’s why we ask you to choose. If there are particular areas you want us to focus more on, just let us know.
For a price or more information on booking this Secondary Sex and Relationships Education session for your school, please fill in the form below and one of our lovely team will be in touch very soon.