PSHE Tough Topics
- Peer-on-Peer Abuse
- Child Labour
- Knife Crime
In response to the needs of schools, and in line with current Ofsted and DfE guidance, we have written this brand-new standalone 3D PSHE ‘Tough Topics’ resource for Primary Schools.
This highly relevant unit of five lessons is designed to be used with Upper Key Stage 2 pupils to teach about some topical, challenging issues effectively and sensitively.
Pupils need to learn about these more challenging topics as part of their PSHE and wider curriculum, but how do we teach them safely and sensitively? ‘Tough Topics’ provides the answer!
‘Tough Topics’ is a series of five carefully written, fully resourced lessons, which are designed to ensure safeguarding pupils is addressed directly with them in an age-appropriate, creative and thoughtful way.
Click here to read about our 3D PSHE Whole School PSHE Programme.
Click here to visit the DFE Website.
If you would like a sneaky peek at our 3D PSHE Touch Topics Programme, please complete the form below and we will send you a link to a free sample.
What do I get?
This is a digital download resource.
You will receive:-
- Five fully planned and resourced lessons as a digital download
- A whole-school site licence
Evidence and Impact
In a recent survey we sent to 3D PSHE customers, this is the feedback we received:-
- 100% of schools said the 3D PSHE has had a positive impact on teaching and learning.
- 100% of schools said that 3D PSHE has enabled teachers to teach with more confidence.
- 92% of our schools said that the 3D PSHE lessons are engaging for all pupils.
- 92% of our schools said the 3D PSHE is a good tool for enhancing pupil’s personal development.
- 92% of schools said they would have no reservation recommending 3D PSHE to other schools.
“3D PSHE is exactly what I wanted. Clearly differentiated, fun ideas, able to follow lessons easily and produced some good displays from the results of the lessons.” Alison Allen, Year 3 Teacher, Riverview Junior School
“Extremely well priced. Saves teachers time trying to find resources (time being something you can’t put a price on) and has clear learning objectives ensuring good coverage of all the different areas.” Blackshaw Primary School, Bolton
“We have enjoyed teaching PSHE with our new 3D PSHE Programme from Dimensions Curriculum. The planning for each lesson is clear and details the learning objective, main activity and plenary. Topics are relevant and resources up-to-date. Staff have found it easy to follow and it shows a clear progression of knowledge.”Starbank School, Birmingham