3D PSHE Primary Programme
The full primary 3D PSHE Programme covers Nursery through to Upper KS2 and each phase includes all the lesson plans and PSHE resources teachers need. It also includes a PSHE policy document, all ready for you to customise to your setting. You can purchase 3D PSHE as a Whole School Programme, for a discounted price, or can buy each of the different phases and units separately.
3D PSHE Early Years Programme
The 3D PSHE Nursery and Reception Programmes fully meet the new Early Years Framework, statutory from September 2021.
3D PSHE Overviews
In our KS1 and KS2 Programmes we split the lessons into suggested year groups. However, our programmes are flexible and teachers can choose the best times to teach our PSHE lessons, in order to weave them into the rest of the taught curriculum for a more joined-up approach to learning.
We have also put together a matrix for each phase to show what is covered in each of the units and lesson plans. Click on the links below to view.
If you would like to find out more about our 3D PSHE Whole School Primary Programme, please complete the form below.
What do I get?
Included in the 3D PSHE Whole School Programme:
- Whole-School Site Licence
- Nursery Programme
- Reception Programme (includes 25 Story Books)
- KS1 Programme
- KS2 Programme
- KS1 Extremism and Radicalisation Unit
- KS2 Extremism and Radicalisation Unit
- KS2 Sex Education Unit
- KS2 Substance-Related Abuse Unit
- 3D PSHE Boomerang (a resource to help boost children’s social skills)
- 3D PSHE Songs & Assemblies Pack
- 3D PSHE Policy (just needs tweaking for your school!)
Please note: you can order the programme as a digital download or as a digital download with a full set of hard copies.
If you choose to purchase the digital download with the full set of hard copies you will receive: Nursery and Reception Teacher Guides (the 2021 updated versions in July), ring binders for Key Stage One and Two and the Assemblies Pack.
You can also take out an annual subscription for an additional £175, which will give you access to all updates and new resources we make available throughout the year. If you would like to take advantage of this, please select the relevant option when ordering.
Evidence and Impact
In a recent survey we sent to 3D PSHE customers, this is the feedback we received:-
- 100% of schools said the 3D PSHE has had a positive impact on teaching and learning.
- 100% of schools said that 3D PSHE has enabled teachers to teach with more confidence.
- 92% of our schools said that the 3D PSHE lessons are engaging for all pupils.
- 92% of our schools said the 3D PSHE is a good tool for enhancing pupil’s personal development.
- 92% of schools said they would have no reservation recommending 3D PSHE to other schools.
“3D PSHE is exactly what I wanted. Clearly differentiated, fun ideas, able to follow lessons easily and produced some good displays from the results of the lessons.” Alison Allen, Year 3 Teacher, Riverview Junior School
“Extremely well priced. Saves teachers time trying to find resources (time being something you can’t put a price on) and has clear learning objectives ensuring good coverage of all the different areas.” Blackshaw Primary School, Bolton
“We have enjoyed teaching PSHE with our new 3D PSHE Programme from Dimensions Curriculum. The planning for each lesson is clear and details the learning objective, main activity and plenary. Topics are relevant and resources up-to-date. Staff have found it easy to follow and it shows a clear progression of knowledge.”Starbank School, Birmingham