Empower your pupils to bounce back with our Boomerang PSHE Social Skills Pack.
When your pupils come back into school in September, what better way to start the new year than with some action-packed, team building activities, designed to help promote positive relationships.
We all want the same thing: happy and healthy children who feel secure and enjoy positive connections with adults and peers
Consisting of five fun missions for each phase (KS1, LKS2 and UKS2), Boomerang encourages teamwork, collaboration, empathy, responsibility and trust.
The activities come under the following headings:-
Use Your Imagination! – Creativity and innovation
Super Spotters – Observation and deduction
Let’s Get Physical! – Motor skills and physical engagement
Fun and Games – Turn-taking and collaborating
Solution Sleuths – Problem-solving and analytical skills
With packs for Key Stage 1, Lower Key Stage 2 and Upper Key Stage 2, Boomerang focuses on the key challenges facing children in the school environment:-
- Talking and listening
- Taking responsibility
- Showing empathy and awareness of others
- Being honest and open
- Developing trust
Boomerang equips your pupils with the tools they need to feel safe, welcome and reassured in their surroundings.
Providing your children with a ready-made framework to navigate their school community has the following benefits:
- Save time – your teachers save time thinking of and planning engaging activities, energising them to focus on individual pupil wellbeing
- Get back on track – your pupils regain social skills, rebuild trust and set and observe important boundaries
- A practical plan – teachers have a clear roadmap to follow
- Consistent approach – each class receives the same tools and support to maintain a consistent approach to developing teamwork skills
- Inclusivity – everyone feels like they belong, supporting pupils’ emotional wellbeing
- Easy to use – Boomerang resources are engaging and accessible to all
- Rebuild foundations – once children feel confident and safe, you have a strong foundation for successful learning
Investing in rebuilding your pupils’ confidence and motivation will be the most valuable step you take for your school community this year and for your Primary Recovery Curriculum.
Boomerang is available to buy now – let us guide you through the process of coming back together successfully!
What do schools say about the 3D PSHE Packs?
“These resources are fantastic and just what we need when the children return to school.” Teacher, Rochdale
“Fantastic resource! The content addresses the issue that will arise on return to school in a clear and empathetic way – thank you, Dimensions.” Deputy Headteacher, West Sussex
“Had a look at the resources and they’re great – thanks!” Headteacher, Sheffield
You also need to see this!
Have you got a whole school PSHE programme? Our 3D PSHE Whole School Programme not only guarantees creative and engaging lessons, with clear progression, but also guarantees that you will be fulfilling all the government guidelines. Why not have a look and request a sample?