Empower your pupils to bounce back with our NEW Boomerang PSHE Social Skills Pack, perfect to help with your Primary Recovery Curriculum!
Naturally, your pupils have experienced an enormous level of upheaval – and while homeschooling has been meeting their academic needs, they’ll need your support to regain confidence in interacting in person.
We all want the same thing: happy and healthy children who feel secure and enjoy positive connections with adults and peers.
You want to support your pupils’ social skills and nurture confidence when they rejoin their school community, so we’ve created this smart pack of practical resources to make it easy for you.
Designed as exciting missions, specifically planned to promote the skills needed for teamwork, the activities come under the following headings:-
Use Your Imagination! – Creativity and innovation
Super Spotters – Observation and deduction
Let’s Get Physical! – Motor skills and physical engagement
Fun and Games – Turn-taking and collaborating
Solution Sleuths – Problem-solving and analytical skills
With packs for Key Stage 1, Lower Key Stage 2 and Upper Key Stage 2, Boomerang focuses on the key challenges facing children returning to the school environment:-
- Talking and listening
- Taking responsibility
- Showing empathy and awareness of others
- Being honest and open
- Developing trust
Boomerang equips your pupils with the tools they need to feel safe, welcome and reassured as they reconnect with friends, staff and their surroundings.
Providing your children with a ready-made framework to navigate their re-entry into the school community has the following benefits:
- Save time – your teachers save time thinking of and planning engaging activities, energising them to focus on individual pupil wellbeing
- Get back on track – your pupils regain social skills, rebuild trust and set and observe important boundaries
- A practical plan – teachers have a clear roadmap to follow
- Consistent approach – each class receives the same tools and support to maintain a consistent approach to developing teamwork skills
- Inclusivity – everyone feels like they belong, supporting pupils’ emotional wellbeing
- Easy to use – Boomerang resources are engaging and accessible to all
- Rebuild foundations – once children feel confident and safe, you have a strong foundation for successful learning
Investing in rebuilding your pupils’ confidence and motivation will be the most valuable step you take for your school community this year and for your Primary Recovery Curriculum.
Boomerang is available to buy now – let us guide you through the process of coming back together successfully!
What do schools say about the 3D PSHE Packs?
“These resources are fantastic and just what we need when the children return to school.” Teacher, Rochdale
“Fantastic resource! The content addresses the issue that will arise on return to school in a clear and empathetic way – thank you, Dimensions.” Deputy Headteacher, West Sussex
“Had a look at the resources and they’re great – thanks!” Headteacher, Sheffield
You also need to see this!
Have you got a whole school PSHE programme? Our 3D PSHE Whole School Programme not only guarantees creative and engaging lessons, with clear progression, but also guarantees that you will be fulfilling all the government guidelines. Why not have a look and request a sample?