3D Positive Behaviour Programme – A New Approach to Teaching About Responsible Behaviour
This programme encourages a responsible attitude to behaviour by focusing on teaching about expectations, choices and consequences as opposed to driving actions with rewards, bribes and punishments.
The programme features activities, games and lessons that teach pupils about positive behaviour, explaining what choices are and how their actions affect those around them. With the Dimensions 3D whole-school approach, it’s never been easier to create a culture of respect and tolerance at your school!
So Many Benefits…
The programme leads to:
- Pupils making more responsible choices, resulting in positive outcomes;
- Improved self-management, social skills and independence;
- Clear target setting;
- Collaboration across the whole school;
- A consistent approach, with a shared language that everyone understands!
Click here to view our Whole School 3D PSHE Programme.
If you would like a sneaky peek at our 3D PSHE Positive Behaviour, please complete the form below and we will send you a link to a free sample.
Evidence and Impact
In a recent survey we sent to 3D PSHE customers, this is the feedback we got:
- 100% of schools said the 3D PSHE has had a positive impact on teaching and learning.
- 100% of schools said that 3D PSHE has enabled teachers to teach with more confidence.
- 92% of our schools said that the 3D PSHE lessons are engaging for all pupils.
- 92% of our schools said the 3D PSHE is a good tool for enhancing pupil’s personal development.
- 92% of schools said they would have no reservation recommending 3D PSHE to other schools.
“With the Dimensions 3D Positive Behaviour Programme, pupils learn that high expectations coupled with good choices lead to great outcomes!”
“3D PSHE is exactly what I wanted. Clearly differentiated, fun ideas, able to follow lessons easily and produced some good displays from the results of the lessons.” Alison Allen, Year 3 Teacher, Riverview Junior School
“Extremely well priced. Saves teachers time trying to find resources (time being something you can’t put a price on) and has clear learning objectives ensuring good coverage of all the different areas.” Blackshaw Primary School, Bolton
“We have enjoyed teaching PSHE with our new 3D PSHE Programme from Dimensions Curriculum. The planning for each lesson is clear and details the learning objective, main activity and plenary. Topics are relevant and resources up-to-date. Staff have found it easy to follow and it shows a clear progression of knowledge.”Starbank School, Birmingham