‘Learning Means the World’
Our forward-thinking, highly relevant global curriculum!
- This brand new primary global curriculum is perfectly suited to both international schools and schools in the UK.
- Written outside the constraints of the National Curriculum, and yet with over 85% coverage, this curriculum is innovative, forward-thinking and highly relevant.
- Pupils will be thoroughly engaged as they tackle challenging and inspiring topics and issues.
- Matching clearly with the curriculum intent of many schools to develop resilience, better communication and life skills within real-life contexts, the implementation of ‘Learning Means the World’ is transforming the primary curriculum in more and more schools!
- Clear progression, knowledge-rich and skills-based, we provide the perfect blend of learning that schools are working so hard to develop.
- Brand new quizzes are now included to check pupil’s learning.
- Fully customisable and personalised to each school, ‘Learning Means the World’ Curriculum offers the perfect solution to innovative primary curriculum design.
Global Curriculum for Primary Schools
Find out what schools are saying about our ‘Learning Means the World’ Curriculum.
Written with world issues in mind the curriculum is centred around 4Cs:-
- Explorers (3-5 year olds)
- Pathfinders (5-7 year olds)
- Adventurers (7-9 year olds)
- Navigators (9-11 year olds)
As with our Dimensions Primary Curriculum, our 3D PSHE programme is woven into each theme and promises to deliver the 2020 PSHE government requirements to develop fully rounded individuals.
Pilot schools already using LMTW in England, Switzerland and Hong Kong all agree this is a fantastic curriculum which deals with tomorrow’s issues today.
For English schools wishing to use ‘Learning Means the World’, we would love to talk to you about making sure your curriculum fully fulfils the National Curriculum.
Don’t miss out, get in touch if you would like to see a sample or talk to one of our Curriculum Consultants.